2010年12月6日星期一

Wandering people, the stability of the heart

Last year, I packed up all the way north, after ten hours of bumps, and finally came to this was curious about the city numerous times. Haicheng My first impression is very clean everywhere. There are three railway stations, I get off at the terminus, not the original train station Springs that excessive noise, more of a flat. When my body is in this sky, I found surprisingly blue sky here, and even feeling a bit dazzling. Follow the sparse crowd, came to the waiting sites, people who ordered the car, pay the fare, and suddenly a very practical kind of feeling. I told myself silently in my heart, perhaps this train with me to school once again will leave this city right. Sitting in the car, although somewhat tired, but I'm still curious, look outside, there was a clean line of sight of buildings, clean asphalt, there are those who clean the lawn garden, so I feel everything is so smooth projects. It seems that this is what I want, or even more than I want.
And when all ordered the beginning, I suddenly found myself longing for something, something unbearable. Each time through the radio, I heard the familiar voice of his mother, I always could not help but sob, I first discovered he was not quite that strong. Suddenly, all the load as if it were collapsed, I broke down, as if it were lost in the forest, all the feelings are turned into a string of tears, not stop raging. Mother and father on the phone the other end anxiously pressing, in their eyes has always been strong and stubborn girl suddenly out of control so that they do nothing, after all, thousands of miles away, in reality the distance is still very real, and sometimes also the very people helpless. I try to restrain themselves, fighting back tears, and efforts to keep yourself and joyful voice, parents are very happy to continue and I chatter from homemade. Listening to her parents home talking familiar dialect, the first time I do not think the dialect of that soil, it is a sign, I feel proud. The first time I felt deeply how nicely accents the first time I actually felt deeply miss my hometown, I miss my family.


laser marking machineSEO ServicesInteractive WhiteboardJuniors ClothingParty Dresses|Juniors Clothing|

没有评论:

发表评论