2011年6月30日星期四

At this point

The next day, Wen came to the city I work. Wen to Haikou was 8:00 when I dialed the phone, Wen said to me on the phone happy: my husband! Do you know where I am currently in? I said, my wife did you not in the Wenchang? Wen said: my husband and I now Haikou, belly was hungry and don't know where you live? You didn't work? Pick me please?! I'm surprised! Wife where are you now?! I'll call you!! Wen saying over the phone: I ask people, I don't know what it is ... Say I am now in the Rainbow Bridge, South supermarket opposite the newsstands! Husband you come looking for me! When I arrived at the newspaper kiosk, stood to watch Wen someone kept rubbing started when the weather is a bit cold. Looked at her I felt very miserable day so cold, I step up to hold her hand blown hot air took up her luggage said: wife us home. Li Wen to where I live-and-drop the line said to me: my husband and I are hungry! You took me to eat well! I say good!!

After dinner, we talk of holding hands far apart from each other. Walk to Lake, Wen happy asked: the husband shall we go boating?! I said you are not afraid of water? Voon happy said: why have you! I am not afraid! You saved me!! Rowing boat of our random world chatting. This Shi Wen suddenly said to me: my husband! Your eyes closed! I give you a present!! I listen close my eyes. Kiss Wen says, I opened my eyes at Wen. Wen bowed his head didn't look at me in the moonlight. I wen said: the wife, regardless of what happens in the future, I will take your hand does not leave cannot abandon. Moonlight Wen Misty to point his head. ....

We, like most people, there have been a quarrel and laughter. Remember when it's cold I He Wen in a noodle eating on the road surface. Naive is cold, He Wen I look hot egg noodles were about to start! Wen suddenly said: honey don't eat you first! I play a game with you! For example, I say a Word, you will find this small street can see signs! If I said it could not be found! The husband will not be able to eat! There you have to kiss me kiss me and I want you to kiss several times to several times! I say good!!! Wen said with a laugh: you don't regret Ah! I said, do not regret it! My husband that I now ask the! A "gross" Word! I pretended to be looking around for what you want about this little street I can't go dust-ups! I don't know! Here only a plush hot pot! Looked Wen in the proud of laughing! I give up saying could not find Ah ~ Wen shouted with delight! Husband from today, I want you to give me more kisses you will give me, no matter when and where! I said: my wife and me in a telephone conversation, I kiss you how do Ah? Wen Xie says with a smile: q phone!! And to kiss the sound! If I hear from a kiss! Also forbid you to shutdown! I said, well! Since then Wen to phone a listen on the bus, said to kiss her, but also audio!! I kissed a voice and may feel a little inadequate gas sound. Wen there shouted: my husband and I haven't heard! If you do not love me! Don't Kiss me or not. I thought of death is dead! Contact on the phone a kiss under the 3~4 Jul! At this point it seems to me a car on the. Halo ~ but my heart very happy!
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论