2011年6月30日星期四

Boy stood up

 Boy stood up and walked to the girls before saying: "you're how old? I just found ~~~ hehe! My wife, we together with snow a good play with it, her precious time. "Snow knowing laughs:" no, I will go, you're a good man, have a good wife, I believe that someday I would like her to love a person, just the man I love will certainly not be you, because you are not me. "With that, turning away from the snow, she tears like a beautiful Rainbow, she turned and carved out a beautiful arc!

Girls always keeps a polite smile, perhaps her heart had been severely cut, but she's calm, wise redeemed 5 years of intensive, this feeling. Boys gently holding the girl, her hair smell, 5 years, and aroma not changed on the girl's hair, as she has always loved his heart had not changed, her hair is so fine and silky, or if she like this feeling of harmony and gentle. Boy laughed and asked the girl:

"Honey, you gave me to eat drug what Ah? I really still don't know yet. "" Don't want to tell you,
Because only I know, you leave I might live without Oh, HA HA ~ ~ "

"Yeah, I also feel good horror, Oh, that I am not under house arrest for a lifetime by you Ah? "" How do you know what? Who
Make you restless? Kwan-Yin bodhisattva will give monk a recipe in treating the monkey, so Heaven watching my poor, will help me know. ”

"Yes, my wife, not from you not watch the football match? Why would you once for 4 years, 2 year, or even football matches each week about so what's going on? ”

“哎。。。 The wicked, who told you what even the account password is called Wonderland of Gabriel Batistuta is! ”
"Ah ~ ~ ~ ~ you know it? Oh, do not steal my equipment. To my property also becomes the property of you, I put the
Set ... ”

Decide what the hell? ”

"Tomorrow is a Sunday, do not know if Civil Affairs Bureau was working, just in my equipment, I decided to go tomorrow, and you get a certificate of love, let our property to be shared, you will take good care, HA HA! ”

"Are you proposing to change a pattern is not? I also didn't want to marry you. ”

Boy suddenly picked up girls, gave the kiss of her mouth, pushed the girl hurried, little face red and awkward around people's line of sight, as their focus. Boys questioned the girls aloud: "marry not marry me? Don't marry here today, I show a long kiss. ”

With that, boys and girls hold, girls laugh laughing: "marry, marry it! I waited 5 years. Fool! ”
mb star compact 4
GM TECH 2
BMW ICOM
Mobile Repeater
cell phone amplifier
signal booster
GSM Repeater
Mobile Repeater

没有评论:

发表评论